I LOVE MY ADRENALS : STRESS RELIEF
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Have split ends, thinning hair, or brittle nails that are slow to grow? With common 21st century factors such as poor diets lacking essential nutrients, not getting enough exercise and circulation, and days filled with stress or lack of sleep, your body becomes imbalanced at the cellular level and consequently, your hair and nails suffer. And not to mention the exposure to coloring, blow-drying, nail polish, and other chemical treatments which weaken and damage your hair and nails over time. To combat these factors, your body needs inner nourishment.
I LOVE MY HAIR & NAILS is a rejuvenating tonic rich in beauty nutrients that help support overall hair and nail health. This delicious herbal tea is made from a handcrafted blend of herbs each selected for their nourishing and fortifying properties. Completely unsweetened and caffeine-free, all of this herbal action is packed into a ready-to-go bottle, so you can enjoy it anytime, anywhere. So drink and beYOUtiful.
- Rhodiola is an "adaptogen" herb, which means it helps the body's ability to adapt and deal with stress. It has been used for centuries in herbal medicine to enhance mental and physical endurance, support the health of the adrenal glands and nervous system, and restore overall balance. Numerous studies have shown a positive effect of Rhodiola on a healthy mood, immune function, and energy levels. Many folklore traditions revere this herb, saying, "those who drink Rhodiola tea regularly will live to be more than 100 years."
- HOLY BASIL
- Holy Basil is referred to as the "elixir of life" and is one of the most sacred herbs in India. It belongs to a group of herbs known as "adaptogens," which means that it helps the body’s ability to adapt to stress. Traditionally, Holy Basil has been used in herbal medicine for adrenal support, to help increase energy and stamina, promote overall good health and immune function, and to restore overall balance in the body. Spiritually, it is used by help attain enlightenment, nourish the mind, and elevate the spirit.
- Rooibos originally comes from the southwest tip of South Africa and has been enjoyed by natives of the region for centuries for its naturally delicious, sweet brew and health benefits. Rooibos is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals and has been traditionally used to support the immune system. Rooibos also has both stress-relieving and energizing properties, helping to calm the central nervous system and support energy levels naturally.
- ELEUTHERO ROOT
- Eleuthero is an "adaptogen" herb, which means that it helps the body’s ability to adapt to stress. In traditional herbal medicine, Eleuthero was used to calm the spirit, awaken the mind, and increase overall energy. Eleuthero helps the body withstand stress, brings the body back into homeostasis, promotes mental function and physical stamina, and supports overall well-being and the immune system.
- Hibiscus is a deep-red flower that has been used for centuries for its refreshing taste as well as for its beneficial health properties. Hibiscus has traditionally been used to support skin health, digestive function, healthy fluid retention levels, and respiratory health. Hibiscus is also known for being rich in vitamin C, minerals, and antioxidants that support the overall immune system.
- GOTU KOLA
- Gotu Kola is known as the "brain food" of herbs and has been used for centuries to promote mental alertness and memory, facilitate mental clarity, and support healthy cognitive function. It is also one of the most spiritual of all herbs, used by yogis in the Himalayas to improve meditation. In Ayurvedic medicine it is one of the most rejuvenating herbs, used for balancing the nervous system, supporting healthy adrenal function, and helping the body’s ability to deal with stress.
- MIXED SPICES: Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger
- Our special blend of Cinnamon, Clove, and Ginger provides robust flavor along with their health benefits. These spices have been used across cultures for centuries in cooking as well as in herbal medicine. Cloves have anti-bacterial properties that help support a healthy immune system. Cinnamon has traditionally been used to promote healthy digestion and support healthy blood sugar levels. And Ginger is one of the most-favored spices in the world, used to promote healthy inflammatory responses, provide energy and vitality, and support overall immune function.
- ROSE HIPS
- Rose Hips are the bright red-color fruits of the rose plant, loved for their delicious sweet and tart taste. Rose Hips are a good source of Vitamin C, bioflavonoids, and antioxidants. In traditional herbal medicine, Rose Hips are used to support overall health of the skin and tissues in the body, a healthy inflammatory response, and healthy immune function.
- 100% PURE LOVE
- The power of love to change our bodies is legendary. Throughout history and everyday experience, love has been recognized as a valuable element in healing. Love moves the flesh and pushes matter. When something is made with love it not only tastes better, but it nourishes the soul. It is a secret ingredient filled with the commitment, desire, and care to provide the highest-quality herbal teas to help you achieve life-long health and