I LOVE MY BODY : HEALTHY WEIGHT
I LOVE MY BODY : HEALTHY WEIGHT
We all know that getting to our ideal weight requires a healthy diet, eating in moderation, and being active. Sounds easy, but truth is, many of us have an Achilles' heel when it comes to losing weight. For some it's cravings or an undeniable sweet tooth. For others it's a sluggish metabolism and the scale won’t budge. And stress and emotional eating can get the best of any of us, where we binge eat to give us energy to keep us going and make us feel good.
I LOVE MY BODY is a balancing tonic that helps reduce cravings, stabilize blood sugar levels, and boost the metabolism to help burn more fat. Plus its indulgent flavor will satisfy that sweet tooth, making it a great alternative to sugary, high-calorie snacks that you crave. This delicious herbal tea is made from a handcrafted blend of herbs each selected for their properties to help achieve a healthy weight. Completely unsweetened and caffeine-free, all of this herbal action is packed into a ready- to-go bottle, so you can enjoy it anytime, anywhere.
- GYMNEMA SYLVESTRE
- Gymnema literally means "destroyer of sugar." Native to India and used for over 2,000 years, Gymnema Sylvestre has been shown to block sugar receptors on the tongue. It has been used to help curb the sweet tooth, suppress appetite, reduce cravings, and promote healthy blood sugar levels.
- VANILLA ROOIBOS
- Rooibos is naturally sweet and along with Vanilla makes a delicious combination that helps satiate the sweet tooth. Rooibos is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals and has been traditionally used to support the immune system. It has also been shown to have a calming effect on the central nervous system and helps support energy levels naturally.
- HOLY BASIL
- Holy Basil is referred to as the "elixir of life" and is one of the most sacred herbs in India. It belongs to a group of herbs known as "adaptogens," which means that it helps the body’s ability to adapt to stress. Traditionally, Holy Basil has been used in herbal medicine for adrenal support, to help increase energy and stamina, promote overall good health and immune function, and to restore overall balance in the body. Spiritually, it is used by help attain enlightenment, nourish the mind, and elevate the spirit.
- NETTLE LEAF & ROOT
- The famed ancient Greek doctor Hippocrates considered Nettles a cure for almost all ailments and it has been used for thousands of years as a general tonic for overall good health. It is rich in vitamins and minerals and used in herbal medicine as a popular nutrition source. Nettles also support circulation, healthy inflammatory response, and detoxification in the body.
- CACAO POWDER
- Cacao is the bean from which all chocolate is made and is the purest, most natural form of chocolate. It is a delicious superfood, rich in antioxidants to help support overall wellness. Studies have shown that because cacao is high in fiber, it helps prevent the absorption of fat, curbs hunger, and reduces cravings. Additionally, cacao has been shown to increase the production of serotonin, which helps boost mood and increase energy and vitality.
- CACAO NIBS
- Cacao Nibs are found inside the cacao bean and are the original "chocolate chip." It is a delicious superfood that can help satisfy cravings, elevate mood, and promote healthy blood sugar levels.
- CINNAMON CHIPS
- Cinnamon has been used for thousands of years for its delicious taste and health benefits. This sweet and warming spice has traditionally been used in herbal medicine to support healthy digestion. It has also been shown to help support healthy blood sugar levels, boost metabolism, and support overall immune function and a healthy nervous system.
- Hibiscus is a deep-red flower that has been used for centuries for its refreshing taste as well as for its beneficial health properties. Hibiscus has traditionally been used to support skin health, digestive function, healthy fluid retention levels, and respiratory health. Hibiscus is also known for being rich in vitamin C, minerals, and antioxidants that support the overall immune system.
- ROSE HIPS
- Rose Hips are the bright red-color fruits of the rose plant, loved for their delicious sweet and tart taste. Rose Hips are a good source of Vitamin C, bioflavonoids, and antioxidants. In traditional herbal medicine, Rose Hips are used to support overall health of the skin and tissues in the body, a healthy inflammatory response, and healthy immune function.
- 100% PURE LOVE
- The power of love to change our bodies is legendary. Throughout history and everyday experience, love has been recognized as a valuable element in healing. Love moves the flesh and pushes matter. When something is made with love it not only tastes better, but it nourishes the soul. It is a secret ingredient filled with the commitment, desire, and care to provide the highest-quality herbal teas to help you achieve life-long health and happiness.