It's been said for centuries that women are complex creatures, ruled by their hormones. And girls, this couldn't be more true. Hormones play a vital role in every woman's health and well-being. When your hormones are in balance, you feel good, look good, and can function at your optimum. But female hormones constantly fluctuate due to a number of factors such as poor diet, excess or lack of exercise, stress, and age. And when your female hormones get imbalanced, you can experience symptoms such as painful cramps, acne and skin eruptions, PMS and mood swings, fatigue, infertility issues, and irregular cycles.
I LOVE MY FEMININITY is a soothing tonic that helps balance female hormones, promote a more regular and healthy female cycle, improve mood balance, and support overall reproductive health. This delicious herbal tea is made from a handcrafted blend of herbs each selected for their properties that help support hormonal harmony. Completely unsweetened and caffeine-free, all of this herbal action is packed into a ready-to-go bottle, so you can enjoy it anytime, anywhere. So drink and start feeling like a natural woman.
Loved it! Not sure if it was the tea but my period over the last month and so has changed and it’s been a lot better! Really loved the tea!
I absolutely love this tea. It taste great and I can’t wait to try other other flavors.
- VITEX BERRY
- Vitex Berry has been used for over 2,500 years in herbal med. Traditionally, it has been used to help support the health of the female system and promote female hormonal balance.
- Today, herbalists continue to use Vitex Berry to help support and balance the female system.
- RASPBERRY LEAF
- Traditionally, herbalists and even midwives used these leaves as a tonic to help support the female system, ease menstrual discomfort, and in particular, support the uterus.
- Spearmint is a member of the mint family and named for its pointy leaves resembling a spear. Traditionally, Spearmint has been used to support digestion and also to help calm the nerves and promote relaxation in the body. Studies have also shown Spearmint to have anti-androgenic properties and to help support the health and balance of the female system.
- Rooibos originally comes from the southwest tip of South Africa and has been enjoyed by natives of the region for centuries for its naturally delicious, sweet brew and health benefits. Rooibos is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals and has been traditionally used to support the immune system. Rooibos also has both stress-relieving and energizing properties, helping to calm the central nervous system and support energy levels naturally.
- HOLY BASIL
- Holy Basil is referred to as the "elixir of life" and is one of the most sacred herbs in India. It belongs to a group of herbs known as "adaptogens," which means that it helps the body’s ability to adapt to stress. Traditionally, Holy Basil has been used in herbal medicine for adrenal support, to help increase energy and stamina, promote overall good health and immune function, and to restore overall balance in the body. Spiritually, it is used by help attain enlightenment, nourish the mind, and elevate the spirit.
- Jasmine is a beautiful flower that traditionally has been used in herbal medicine to help soothe the nerves. Jasmine also contains antioxidants that help protect the body against damage from free radicals. It is also believed to have mystic qualities to bring luck in romance and love.
- Hibiscus is a deep-red flower that has been used for centuries for its refreshing taste as well as for its beneficial health properties. Hibiscus has traditionally been used to support skin health, digestive function, healthy fluid retention levels, and respiratory health. Hibiscus is also known for being rich in vitamin C, minerals, and antioxidants that support the overall immune system.
- ROSE HIPS
- Rose Hips are the bright red-color fruits of the rose plant, loved for their delicious sweet and tart taste. Rose Hips are a good source of Vitamin C, bioflavonoids, and antioxidants. In traditional herbal medicine, Rose Hips are used to support overall health of the skin and tissues in the body, a healthy inflammatory response, and healthy immune function.
- 100% PURE LOVE
- The power of love to change our bodies is legendary. Throughout history and everyday experience, love has been recognized as a valuable element in healing. Love moves the flesh and pushes matter. When something is made with love it not only tastes better, but it nourishes the soul. It is a secret ingredient filled with the commitment, desire, and care to provide the highest-quality herbal teas to help you achieve life-long health and happiness.