I LOVE MY GUT : DIGESTION
I LOVE MY GUT : DIGESTION
Most people don't know this incredible, life-changing fact: 80% of your body's immune system is located in the gut! Translation: poor digestive health means a weak immune system, which can lead to a vast array of health problems. So having a healthy gut is truly the foundation of good health and there are two main steps to get there: 1) improving digestion and 2) achieving a healthy gut balance where the number of good bacteria outweighs the bad.
I LOVE MY GUT is a soothing tonic that helps support the body's natural elimination process, soothe occasional indigestion, and improve overall energy and immunity. This delicious herbal tea is made from a handcrafted blend of herbs each selected for their properties that help promote healthy digestion. Completely unsweetened and caffeine-free, all of this herbal action is packed into a ready-to-go bottle, so you can enjoy it anytime, anywhere. So drink and get moving.
- MILK THISTLE SEED
- Used for over 2,000 years in herbal medicine, Milk Thistle is often regarded as the most important herb for supporting the liver. Numerous studies have shown that Milk Thistle supports healthy liver function by blocking and removing toxins. This herb also provides antioxidants that protect the body from free radicals and toxins and promote healthy immune function.
- DANDELION LEAF & ROOT
- Dandelion has long been used in traditional herbal medicine to help support and detoxify the liver. Given its detoxification properties, both the roots and leaves are used to support skin health, aid digestion, and help flush out harmful substances from the body to promote overall health. Dandelion also has mild diuretic properties and helps support healthy fluid elimination.
- Rooibos originally comes from the southwest tip of South Africa and has been enjoyed by natives of the region for centuries for its naturally delicious, sweet brew and health benefits. Rooibos is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals and has been traditionally used to support the immune system. Rooibos also has both stress-relieving and energizing properties, helping to calm the central nervous system and support energy levels naturally.
- CINNAMON BARK
- Cinnamon has been used for thousands of years for its delicious taste and health benefits. This sweet and warming spice has traditionally been used in herbal medicine to support healthy digestion. It has also been shown to help support healthy blood sugar levels, boost metabolism, and support overall immune function and a healthy nervous system.
- Cardamom is a unique and delicious herbal spice that is a part of the ginger family and has been traditionally used to support healthy stomach and digestive function. According to the traditional wisdom of Ayurveda, Cardamom helps stimulate and improve digestion and helps provide digestive relief.
- Cloves have been used for centuries not only for their flavor, but also in traditional herbal medicine for their beneficial properties. Cloves have analgesic qualities that help soothe the stomach and also warming properties that support the digestive system. They also have anti-bacterial properties and help to support a healthy immune system.
- FENNEL SEED
- Fennel Seeds are the fruits of the sweet fennel plant and have been used across many cultures both in cooking and for herbal medicine. It is an aromatic herb that helps support digestion and is also helpful for occasional indigestion. Studies have shown that Fennel Seeds promote smooth muscle movement, which helps eliminate waste and restore health in the digestive tract.
- ORANGE PEEL
- Orange Peel is used in traditional herbal medicine to support the digestive system and soothe the stomach. The citrus peel contains pectin, which has been shown to have "prebiotic" properties that help the growth of "probiotic" bacteria in the intestinal tract and support a healthy gut.
- GINGER ROOT
- Ginger is one of the most-favored spices in the world and has been revered by herbalists across all cultural traditions for centuries. Ginger is even called the "wonder herb" in Ayurveda because of its numerous health benefits. Ginger is a warming spice and circulatory tonic used to promote healthy inflammatory responses, aid digestion and soothe the stomach, provide energy and vitality, and support the immune system.
- LICORICE ROOT
- Licorice is a naturally sweet herb and has traditionally been used to help support the digestive system and soothe indigestion. It has also been used in herbal medicine to help ease coughing and soothe the throat.
- BLACK PEPPER
- In additional to being one of the most widely used spices for cooking, Black Pepper has also long been used in traditional herbal medicine to help support digestion. This spicy herb helps stimulate digestive fire as soon as it touches the taste buds, helping to break down foods and promote healthy digestion.
- HIBISCUS FLOWER
- Hibiscus is a deep-red flower that has been used for centuries for its refreshing taste as well as for its beneficial health properties. Hibiscus has traditionally been used to support skin health, digestive function, healthy fluid retention levels, and respiratory health. Hibiscus is also known for being rich in vitamin C, minerals, and antioxidants that support the overall immune system.
- ROSE HIPS
- Rose Hips are the bright red-color fruits of the rose plant, loved for their delicious sweet and tart taste. Rose Hips are a good source of Vitamin C, bioflavonoids, and antioxidants. In traditional herbal medicine, Rose Hips are used to support overall health of the skin and tissues in the body, a healthy inflammatory response, and healthy immune function.
- 100% PURE LOVE
- The power of love to change our bodies is legendary. Throughout history and everyday experience, love has been recognized as a valuable element in healing. Love moves the flesh and pushes matter. When something is made with love it not only tastes better, but it nourishes the soul. It is a secret ingredient filled with the commitment, desire, and care to provide the highest-quality herbal teas to help you achieve life-long health and happiness.