Have split ends, thinning hair, or brittle nails that are slow to grow? With common 21st century factors such as poor diets lacking essential nutrients, not getting enough exercise and circulation, and days filled with stress or lack of sleep, your body becomes imbalanced at the cellular level and consequently, your hair and nails suffer. And not to mention the exposure to coloring, blow-drying, nail polish, and other chemical treatments which weaken and damage your hair and nails over time. To combat these factors, your body needs inner nourishment.
I LOVE MY HAIR & NAILS is a rejuvenating tonic rich in beauty nutrients that help support overall hair and nail health. This delicious herbal tea is made from a handcrafted blend of herbs each selected for their nourishing and fortifying properties. Completely unsweetened and caffeine-free, all of this herbal action is packed into a ready-to-go bottle, so you can enjoy it anytime, anywhere. So drink and beYOUtiful.
- Horsetail is a plant named so because its branches resemble a horse's tail. It is rich in silica, a mineral essential to the development and health of hair, skin, and nails. Horsetail has been used in traditional herbal medicine to help support the urinary tract, kidneys, and healthy fluid retention levels in the body.
- Oatstraw is the cut leaves and stalk of the oat plant. Traditionally in herbal medicine, Oatstraw was used to alleviate stress and calm the nervous system. It is high in silica, a mineral that is largely responsible for healthy skin, hair, and nails. Oatstraw is also a rich source of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients including B vitamins, calcium, and magnesium and has been used as a tonic to support overall good health.
- NETTLE LEAF & ROOT
- The famed ancient Greek doctor Hippocrates considered Nettles a cure for almost all ailments and it has been used for thousands of years as a general tonic for overall good health. It is rich in vitamins and minerals and used in herbal medicine as a popular nutrition source. Nettles also support circulation, healthy inflammatory response, and detoxification in the body.
- Rooibos originally comes from the southwest tip of South Africa and has been enjoyed by natives of the region for centuries for its naturally delicious, sweet brew and health benefits. Rooibos is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals and has been traditionally used to support the immune system. Rooibos also has both stress-relieving and energizing properties, helping to calm the central nervous system and support energy levels naturally.
- Chamomile has been long used by herbalists for its natural relaxing and soothing properties. The flowering plant is a gentle relaxant that helps provide a sense of calm for the nervous system, relieve tension, support mood balance, and supports the overall immune system.
- LAVENDER FLOWER
- Lavender is loved for its refreshing and delightful aromas and flavor. Lavender has traditionally been used to support balanced mood, promote relaxation, and soothe stress.
- Hibiscus is a deep-red flower that has been used for centuries for its refreshing taste as well as for its beneficial health properties. Hibiscus has traditionally been used to support skin health, digestive function, healthy fluid retention levels, and respiratory health. Hibiscus is also known for being rich in vitamin C, minerals, and antioxidants that support the overall immune system.
- Lemongrass has long been used in Asian cooking, especially in delicious Thai dishes. As its name implies, it brews into a delightful, citrus flavor. It is known for its ability to help uplift mood, alleviate stress, revitalize from within, and promote a sense of balance. Traditionally, Lemongrass has been used to help support detoxification in the body and promote overall good health.
- ROSE HIPS
- Rose Hips are the bright red-color fruits of the rose plant, loved for their delicious sweet and tart taste. Rose Hips are a good source of Vitamin C, bioflavonoids, and antioxidants. In traditional herbal medicine, Rose Hips are used to support overall health of the skin and tissues in the body, a healthy inflammatory response, and healthy immune function.
- 100% PURE LOVE
- The power of love to change our bodies is legendary. Throughout history and everyday experience, love has been recognized as a valuable element in healing. Love moves the flesh and pushes matter. When something is made with love it not only tastes better, but it nourishes the soul. It is a secret ingredient filled with the commitment, desire, and care to provide the highest-quality herbal teas to help you achieve life-long health and happiness.