Every day you are exposed to toxins - from the junk foods you shouldn't eat, drinking alcohol, coffee, and sugary drinks, breathing in the pollution in the air and chemicals sprayed from your household products, and the most-damaging toxin, stress. Unfortunately, you can't escape them. These toxins build up in your body, over-burden your liver, and ultimately leave you feeling tired, sluggish, irritable, puffy, and out of balance. Your liver is your body's #1 filter and like any other filter, it needs to be kept clean.
I LOVE MY LIVER is a revitalizing tonic that helps rid your body of toxins that have built up over time and support overall liver health and function. This delicious herbal tea is made from a handcrafted blend of herbs each selected for their cleansing and detoxifying properties. Completely unsweetened and caffeine-free, all of this herbal action is packed into a ready-to-go bottle, so you can enjoy it anytime, anywhere. So drink and get clean.
Great product and do Exaclty what it says keeps your liver detoxed and cleansed 🥰😍😍😍
Love Teonic. Wish it was available in more stores.
- MILK THISTLE SEED
- Used for over 2,000 years in herbal medicine, Milk Thistle is often regarded as the most important herb for supporting the liver. Numerous studies have shown that Milk Thistle supports healthy liver function by blocking and removing toxins. This herb also provides antioxidants that protect the body from free radicals and toxins and promote healthy immune function.
- DANDELION ROOT & LEAF
- Dandelion has long been used in traditional herbal medicine to help support and detoxify the liver. Given its detoxification properties, both the roots and leaves are used to support skin health, aid digestion, and help flush out harmful substances from the body to promote overall health. Dandelion also has mild diuretic properties and helps support healthy fluid elimination.
- Peppermint provides a cool and refreshing flavor. Traditionally, Peppermint is used to support digestion, soothe indigestion, and help the body’s natural detoxification process. Peppermint also has antibacterial properties and provides antioxidants that help fight harmful bacteria and free radicals that cause damage to the body.
- Rooibos originally comes from the southwest tip of South Africa and has been enjoyed by natives of the region for centuries for its naturally delicious, sweet brew and health benefits. Rooibos is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals and has been traditionally used to support the immune system. Rooibos also has both stress-relieving and energizing properties, helping to calm the central nervous system and support energy levels naturally.
- Hibiscus is a deep-red flower that has been used for centuries for its refreshing taste as well as for its beneficial health properties. Hibiscus has traditionally been used to support skin health, digestive function, healthy fluid retention levels, and respiratory health. Hibiscus is also known for being rich in vitamin C, minerals, and antioxidants that support the overall immune system.
- GINGER ROOT
- Ginger is one of the most-favored spices in the world and has been revered by herbalists across all cultural traditions for centuries. Ginger is even called the "wonder herb" in Ayurveda because of its numerous health benefits. Ginger is a warming spice and circulatory tonic used to promote healthy inflammatory responses, aid digestion and soothe the stomach, provide energy and vitality, and support the immune system.
- ROSE HIPS
- Rose Hips are the bright red-color fruits of the rose plant, loved for their delicious sweet and tart taste. Rose Hips are a good source of Vitamin C, bioflavonoids, and antioxidants. In traditional herbal medicine, Rose Hips are used to support overall health of the skin and tissues in the body, a healthy inflammatory response, and healthy immune function.
- 100% PURE LOVE
- The power of love to change our bodies is legendary. Throughout history and everyday experience, love has been recognized as a valuable element in healing. Love moves the flesh and pushes matter. When something is made with love it not only tastes better, but it nourishes the soul. It is a secret ingredient filled with the commitment, desire, and care to provide the highest-quality herbal teas to help you achieve life-long health and happiness.